Technical support is our catchall service for any and everything you might need for your site. This can be things like updating the site’s content, performing one-off tweaks or customizations, troubleshooting error messages, or migrating your site to a new hosting provider.
We currently only work with WordPress-powered websites. (Note however that we do not currently service websites using the Thesis theme.)
We can provide affordable customizations to various parts of your site — some common tasks include:
- Updating your logo or tagline
- Changing text color, size or font
- Changing theme colors or styles
- Creating custom page templates
- Providing advice or training
- Repositioning menus
- Adding/removing widget areas
- Vetting & installing updates
- Installing & configuring plugins
- Creating or restoring backups
If you need help with something that isn’t listed here feel free to contact us about it! We have extensive experience with WordPress and can handle most anything that’s thrown our way.
We can troubleshoot & repair many common problems that you might run into with your website, e.g. if your site is showing a blank white page or a PHP error. We can also resolve error messages & other notices you may receive in the WordPress dashboard (pictured below).
We can migrate your complete site from one hosting server to another in the event that you change providers. We’ll also be happy to help you with associated tasks like transferring domains, updating nameservers, changing the URL used by WordPress, or moving your site into or out of a subdirectory.
All one-off tech support jobs are billed hourly and require payment up front for the first hour ($50), with any time beyond that billed upon completion. You will be provided with an up-front estimate on all jobs expected to take more than one hour. If we’re unable to complete a job for any reason a refund will be issued promptly.
- Oftentimes if you have multiple small jobs the most cost effective option is to assemble a list of all the work that you’d like done, and submit them all at once.
- Alternatively, you can purchase a retainer (minimum $100) up front and be billed hourly rounded to the nearest quarter hour (minimum $10 per each job request).
|Minimum charge without retainer:||$50|
|Minimum charge with retainer:||$10|
Monthly maintenance contracts are available for those who anticipate needing a large amount of work done to their site on a monthly basis, or for those who’d like us to check in each month to handle plugin updates & other routine maintenance to keep things running tip-top. Quotes for maintenance contracts are personalized based on the expected amount of work, please contact us if you’re interested!